Wish there was a hotel like this in every city
It's the kind of place could be found in every big city, an alternative to big hotels. The buildings have a genuinely historic feel and are very well maintained. Trip Advisor review by George W
From the moment we walked in to this gem of a place we just knew that our stay was going to be magical. Trip Advisor Review by a4gregg
We Loved The Inn...
...the rooms are very nicely appointed and very clean, the service is great, the ambiance is better - what else can I say? Daralynn - Lathrup Village, MI
It is truly a beautiful historic Inn. Staff is polite, breakfast was enjoyable, and the location is the best in Detroit. Genevieve R - Dearborn, Michigan
Awards & Reviews
The Inn on Ferry Street has won numerous local, regional, and national preservation awards, including:
- Trip Advisor 2018 Certificate of Excellence.
- 2018 Loved By Guests Award from Yelp
- Voted “Best Historic Accommodations” by the Detroit Free Press in 2004.
- Won a “National Preservation Award” by the National Trust for Historic Preservation in 2002.
- Received an “Honor Award for Restoration” by Preservation Wayne in 2002.
- Recognized by the Detroit Historic Designation Advisory Board in 2002.
- The Inn on Ferry Street has also been assigned a AAA Three Diamond Rating.
- The Inn is also a proud member of the Historic Hotels of America.